Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Kalanki, Corporate Office
Masters Degree in management or related field
Minimum 5 years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in Manager level.
Apply Before (Deadline)
1st June 2021
- Monitoring cashflow
- Responsible for upgrading Accounting module in ERP in coordination.
- Finalized Closing stock with Logistic unit at the end of Fiscal year.
- Maintaining Preloading/unloading expenses required for profit ratio.
- Financial Statement preparation (Trial Balance, P/L Accounting, Balance Sheet)
- Verify Debtor a/c, Creditor a/c and Scrutiny
- Reconcile of Inter-company’s balance.
- Bank statement confirmation.
- Prepare final accounts of Rent, Advance Tax, and Salary Calculation.
- Opening Trial Finalization of all companies.
- Ratio analysis (Sales ratio, Expense ratio, segregation of direct and indirect expenses ratio)
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, and reporting skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
- Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, project management, and organizational skills